Position: Bartender/Mixologist for Imported Liquor
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore and Chandigarh
- Welcoming clients, reading and listening to determine beverage preferences, and making recommendations.
- Planning beverage menus and informing clients about the company’s brand portfolio and answering all related inquiries.
- Briefing into product knowledge to the clients.
- Assisting PR, marketing, and sales team with brand building.
- Assisting in garnishing and mixing glasses, and serving beverages to the bar staff into attractive and functional displays.
- Planning for company events, tasting sessions, and programs when required.
- Inventory management for stock left over.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Maintaining a clean work and bar area
- Developing new cocktail recipes.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications/Knowledge, Necessary Skill, Experience, and abilities requirement
- Graduate/Post Graduate or equivalent required.
- Additional education, training, certificates or experience may be required.
- Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Eye for detail and understanding of drink-mixing tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of classes of alcohol, different glasses, brand names and garnishments.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc for extended periods, and lift up to 25 lbs.
Please share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp 9582945373