Position: Graphic Designer for Foreign Liquor Brands
Experience: 03 to 04 years (FMCG or Liquor industries and packaging)
Location: New Delhi
- Planning and developing concepts by studying relevant information, layouts for product illustrations, company logos, websites, and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief, reviewing final layouts, and suggesting improvements if required.
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Computer proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Illustrator, Photoshop & coral Draw, InDesign, Premiere Pro, Quark, After effect, video editing.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.