Position: Assistant Sales Manager- for foreign liquor brands
Experience: 5 to 8 years
- Develop business plans and activities to deliver sales, market share, and profit with management, and customer complaints, and assist with the recruitment of sales staff.
- Maintain good relationships with current clients/distributors and help support them as needed *Visit customers or makers/suppliers (One ~ Three times in one week).
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key demographics.
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals.
- Communicate and receive customer requests or provide solutions
- Cost calculation and making quotation
- Helping to support the clients and product delivery schedule.
- Appoint distributors and coordinate with them on timely deliveries
- Purchase and Inventory control
- Collection of Receivables as per the credit timelines
- Other tasks as assigned
Qualifications/Knowledge, Necessary Skill, Experience, and abilities requirement
Post Graduate or Bachelor in marketing, communications, or related field or in IHM background.
liquor sales in HORECA
the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
excellent problem-solving skills, leadership, and communication skills.
Exceptional customer service skills.
- Please share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp 9582945373