Position: Account or Finance Head (Male) for Foreign Liquor Brands
Experience: 5 to 10 years (FMCG or Liquor industries)
Salary: 65k to 70k per month or negotiable
Location: New Delhi
- Supervise the account executives and representatives’ team and ensure deadlines are met
- Finalization of balance sheet
- Income tax compliance of all companies
- Fund flow management
- Statutory compliance Company Act
- Overall maintaining of all book of acts
- Finalization of incentive
- Cash account maintenance
- Ensure all statutory payments are made on time (TDS/TCS/GST/VAT)
- Developing long-lasting relationships with new customers.
- Managing existing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
- Act as the liaison between clients and account executives
- Resolve issues and handle complaints quickly and effectively
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements
- Analyze and provide information about full financial process, ongoing accounting, and reporting support, with focus areas including financial reporting, taxation, corporate finance, business recovery, expense budget report, and insolvency
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Senior account executive
- Excellent communication and team management skills
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- CA complete with FMCG industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Honor’s degree preferred.
- Completion of Articles.
- 5 years post-article experience.
- Fully compliant as a tax practitioner, Filing corporate tax returns.
- Experience in providing financial advice.
Job Category: Accounts
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Okhla