Position: Social Media-Executive
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Location: Okhla Phase-1, Delhi
We are looking for a witty and strategic social media executive to oversee our company’s presence on a multitude of public platforms. The social media executive should create gripping content, analyze public feedback, and report on the effects of each key undertaking. You should also keep track of all access codes. He/she should strike a delicate balance between publishing frequent outputs and maintaining consumers’ interest. A top-notch social media executive will be knowledgeable about the best posting times for each social media platform.
- Training and supervising a cohort of social media specialists.
- Creating written pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to take action.
- Collaborating with Videographers and Multimedia Designers to ensure that posts are engaging.
- Optimizing content for publication across various social media sites.
- Scheduling copy for release at optimal times.
- Monitoring users’ engagement with and feedback on every post.
- Analyzing and reporting on the effects of publications.
- Maintaining a secure database of all login credentials.
- Remaining abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications.
- Exploring the potential value of social media sites that are not yet in our repertoire.
Qualifications/Knowledge, Necessary Skill, Experience, and abilities requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent experience. Proven work experience or similar role
- Degree in marketing, communication studies, journalism, creative writing, or similar.
- Experience as a social media executive at a similar company.
- Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites, including their algorithms.
- Firm grasp of Hootsuite and its integrations.
- In-depth understanding of the processes surrounding the creation and distribution of paid advertisements.
- Ability to create authoritative and persuasive texts.
- Flexible and engaging writing style.
- Knowledge of pertinent engagement metrics.
- Appreciation for novel insights and ideas.
- Willingness to work occasional overtime to accommodate various time zones, weekends and holidays as when required.