Position: Public Relations Executive (Male/Female) for foreign liquor brands
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Location: Okhla Indl Area Phase-1, New Delhi
Duties and responsibilities
- Build awareness and develop the brand
- Responds to requests for information from the media
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing, and campaigns
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities, holding meetings and events
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy (often as part of a wider sales and marketing program)
- Plans or directs the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stakeholder views of the organization’s agenda and accomplishments.
- Maintains the organization’s image and identity.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Candidate should be based in Delhi NCR, Previous experience as Public Relations Executive (FMCG and Hospitality industry) for 2 to 5 years.
- Post graduate or Graduate in PR, communications, journalism, or similar relevant field
- A proven track record of successful PR campaigns
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Attitude in presentation and public speaking.
- Willing to go for on-site meetings with clients
- Ability to make media pitches
- Creative thinking, research skills, deadline-driven, and social media savvy
Job Category: HR
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Delhi